1.Salvation. "Lord, let salvation spring up within my children, that they may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory" (Is. 45:8, 2 Tim. 2:10).
2. Growth in grace. "I pray that my children may grow in the grace and try it viagra sales knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ" (2 Pet. 3:18).
4. Honesty and integrity. "May integrity and honesty be their virtue and their protection" (Ps. 25:21).
5. Self-control. "Father, help my children not to be like many others around them, but let them be alert and selfcontrolled in all they do" (1 Thess. 5:6).
6. Love for God's Word. "May my children grow to find Your Word more precious than much pure gold and sweeter than honey from the comb" (Ps. 19:10).
8. Mercy. "May my children always be merciful, just as their Father is merciful" (Lk. 6:36).
9. Respect (for self, others, authority). "Father, grant that my children may show proper respect to viagra generique everyone, as your Word commands" (1 Pet. 2:17).
10. Biblical self-esteem. "Help my children develop a strong self esteem that is rooted in the realization that they are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus" (Eph. 2:10).
11. Faithfulness. "Let love and faithfulness never leave my children, but bind these twin virtues around their necks and write them on the tablet of cialis overnight delivery their hearts" (Prov. 3:3).
12. Courage. "May my children always be strong and courageous in their character and in their actions" (Dt. 31:6).
13. Purity. "Create in them a pure heart, O God, and let that purity of heart be shown in their actions" (Ps. 51:10).
14. Kindness. "Lord, may my children always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else" (1 Thess. 5:15).
15. Generosity. "Grant that my children may be generous and willing to share, and so lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age" (1 Tim. 6:18-19).
16. Peace-loving. "Father, let my children make every effort to do what leads to peace" (Rom. 14:19).
17. Joy. "May my children be filled with the joy given by the Holy Spirit" (1 Thess. 1:6).
18. Perseverance. "Lord, teach my children perseverance in all they do, and help them especially to women viagra run with perseverance the race marked out for them" (Heb. 12:1).
20. Compassion. "Lord, please clothe my children with the virtue of compassion" (Col. 3:12).
21. Responsibility. "Grant that my children may learn responsibility, for each one should carry his own load" (Gal. 6:5).
22. Contentment. "Father, teach my children the secret of being content in any and http://zs4.org/cialis-generico every situation, through Him who gives them strength" (Phil. 4:12-13).
23. Faith. "I pray that faith will find root and grow in my children's hearts, that by faith they may gain what has been promised to them" (Lk. 17:5-6, Heb. 11:1-40).
24. A servant's heart. "God, please help my children develop servants' hearts, that they may serve wholeheartedly, as if they were serving the Lord, not men" (Eph. 6:7).
25. Hope. "May the God of hope grant that my children may overflow with hope and hopefulness by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Ro. 15:13).
26. Willingness and ability to work. "Teach my children, Lord, to value work and to work at it with all their heart, as working for the Lord, not for men" (Col. 3:23).
27. Passion for God. "Lord, please instill in my children a soul that 'followeth hard after thee' (Ps. 63:8, KJV),one that clings passionately to you.
29. Prayerfulness. "Grant, Lord, that my children's lives may be marked by prayerfulness, that they may learn to pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests" (Eph. 6:18).
30. Gratitude. "Help my children to live lives that are always overflowing with thankfulness and always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of 100 mg levitra'>100 mg levitra our Lord Jesus Christ" (Eph. 5:20, Col. 2:7).
31. A heart for missions. "Lord, please help my children to develop a desire to see your glory declared among the nations, your marvelous deeds among all peoples" (Ps. 96:3).