In impoverished nations all over the world, Christmas day is not a day of celebration, but a day of uncertainty, of loneliness, and hunger. The daily struggle for food, for shelter, for love, and for family is all too real for so many. The Global Christmas Feeding Program was created to ease the burden that so many carry every day, if only for one day, and to show, in the most practical way, the love of Christ in action.
This year, you can help us reach even more needy and deserving children, with your support, this event will continue to grow, and continue to reach those who need it most.
The deadline to have all donations in is December 1, 2016. How can you help?
- As an individual or a family, you can work this program into your monthly priorities, setting aside any amount in the next 3 months.
- You can visit our Victory Children’s Homes Website at www.victorychildrenshomes.com
Groups & Churches:
- Be it a church, a youth group, cell group, or even at the office, consider a fundraiser, there are hundreds of online resources to help you with ideas and planning. Some examples are things like:
- Coffee Morning at your local church, Bake Sales, Bottle Drives, even doing Fall Yard work! Investing your own time and energy into a project such as this can be a valuable experience.
- As a church, consider committing an amount to this program, many of our churches worldwide have made this an ongoing practice, and we are so thankful for their participation from year to year. Hold a fundraiser, and missions dinner, or an auction; promote it regularly to your congregation; and make this an annual event for your church.
No matter how you choose to participate, just imagine, you will have the opportunity to see pictures and videos of thankful children from around the world and say, "I had a hand in that", literally!
Please have all donations sent to your local Victory Church or the VCI head office by December 1, 2016.
VCI Head Office:
Box 65077 North Hill PO