Drs. George and Hazel Hill along with Pastor Sherry McLean and Pattie Haines from Victory in Moncton, New Brunswick retuned from a recent trip to the Philippines. And what a FANTASTIC Victory Family we have in the Philippines!
While there they were able to do 2 POWERFUL Women’s Conferences, the first ever, Victory Men’s Conference in the Philippines, Leadership seminars, a Bible college Graduation and much, much more!
Each conference was completely sold out with about 500 in attendance at each one. The people of the Philippines are hungry for God and excited to see Him move!
The ministry in the Philippines is reaching thousands of people and growing leaps and bounds. In 2018 they were able to plant 5 new churches and there are plans for more expansion in 2019 and the years to come!
Trips like this give you the opportunity to touch the lives of so many people, but the biggest impact is always the change that happens within yourself! Having a heart big enough to encompass the people of the world, the relationships you build are the biggest thing that you will bring home!
What Can I Do
- Visit one of our Victory Children's Homes! Contact our missions office for information on upcoming trips.
- Give! There are many ways that you can give to VCI Missions. From special projects, sponsorship, or giving of your time and talents. Contact us to get involved!
- Drs. George & Hazel Hill that they would receive protection, direction and inspiration as they lead this movement.
- Church growth and expansion in the Philippines for 2019 as they seek to break new ground and expand into new territory.
- The national leader of the Philippines, Pastors Rich and Ning Conte as they strive to lead their nation into 2019 with a greater vision to Reach-Teach-Mobilize!
- That the hearts of the people in the Philippines would be open to hear the good news of Jesus Christ and that we would see a great harvest in 2019.
For more information on upcoming trips or to start planning a missions trip for 2019, please contact: